Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Home is Wherever I'm With You

It has been almost a year since my little family and I moved to Arizona. This was the biggest move my husband and I have made since we were married. We moved from the north, snowy Idaho, to the south, hot Arizona. We were very excited, but also very nervous. We did not know how long we were going to be in Arizona and we wanted to make sure that this move was right for our family. We then came to the realization that as long as we had each other and our little family all together, that we would be alright. We are always there to support each other in our different life endeavors. When we are together as a family, life is an adventure, and we are so excited to see where the future takes us. As long as we are together, we can conquer all.

Here is a gift just for you! I free 5x7 printable. Just a little reminder that home is wherever your loved ones are.

xoxo- Chelsea


Click HERE for your free 5x7 printable

No comments:

Post a Comment