Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I love Father's Day. I think that is a great way to remember everything that you father and grandfathers' s have done for you, which in my case is a lot. I have an awesome dad. He has always pushed me to be a better person. He has always made sure that I have everything that I needed. And he always makes sure that I am taken care of. What more could you ask for?

I also have the most amazing husband! Not only is he an amazing husband, he is also such a great dad. He is always making sure that he takes time to play with Eli and works really hard to prepare for our next child. He is smart, kind, fun-loving, adventurous and the best dad I could ever find for my children.

In honor of Father's Day, here is a FREE Happy Father's Day Printable just for you! Don't forget to let your dad, grandpa, or husband know how spectacular they are!




Click Here for FREE Father's Day Printable

Don't forget to check out my Etsy Shop for more Father's Day Printables!

xoxo- Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment