Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Welcome!!

I just wanted to take a minute and welcome everyone to my blog. I have made a couple of posts so far and realized that I have not taken the time to introduce myself.

My name is Chelsea. I married my best friend, Alex, and we are coming up on our 4 year anniversary. We have an amazing little boy named Eli and are about to have our second child, a little girl, in a couple of weeks. We are so excited to add a little princess to our family. I love my family and especially love spending time with them. We try to have as many adventures as we possibly can.

I started my printables Etsy shop because I was spending so much time making them for my baby's room, I decided I would share them with everyone else. I have loved crafting since I was young. Being able to have a creative outlet has always been a stress reliever for me. I always have some kind of project going on and am usually making my house a mess in the process.

That is just a little bit into my life. I hope that as I continue this blog you will be able to learn a bit more about me. I also hope that you enjoy the weekly free printables. Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftMei?ref=hdr&view_type=gallery for new printables added daily. I am excited to be able to share a little bit of love from my home to yours.

xoxo- Chelsea


Click HERE for this FREE 5x7 Welcome Floral Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment