Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bored?

School is out and summer has begun! I remember when I was a kid I was so excited to get out and play. I was so excited to not have any homework and to not have to sit at a desk all day listening to lectures. It was heaven. Summer would start and I would play with the neighbors every day for about the first week, and then summer became very boring. There is only so much you can do. I remember telling my mom that I was bored and that we needed to do something NOW!

I was at my friend's house the other day and saw that she had this written and hung up on her wall for her kids to read. Whenever they tell her she is bored, she redirects them to this sign. GENIUS!

Since I loved it so much I made it into a colorful printable. I am also making it FREE so we can all make sure that we no longer bored this summer! Enjoy!


Click Here for FREE Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment